Motocross Front Line MX Goggles (Equalizer Orange/Blue) Prizm Sapphire Iridium Lens by Oakley
Front Line™ MX is the latest addition to Oakley’s High Impact line of goggles. With a large to medium sized fit, Front Line™ MX is optimised for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets.
Designed with Oakley’s Ridge lock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggles.
- Extended frame outriggers to fit seamlessly with most Motocross helmets
- Ridge lock Lens Technology for completely sealed rimless look and quick lens changing capability
- Includes an anti-fog treated high-impact resistant lens, plus a removable nose guard and perimeter-sealed laminated tear-offs
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
PRIZM™ IS AN OAKLEY LENS TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TO ENHANCE COLOUR AND CONTRAST SO YOU CAN SEE MORE DETAIL.
Made for more than just spotting obstacles, Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions to make the most of the ride. You'll ride with greater confidence because the precise colour filtering helps you pick up fast lines, identify differences in dirt texture for traction control and see deeper into ruts where the shadows live. Prizm™ MX lenses are engineered to perform under a wide range of light conditions, so when the track or trail takes you from sunlight to canopy shade, you'll have all the performance advantages of sharpened visual acuity and vivid colour perception.
- Helps you spot subtle transitions in dirt conditions by separating shades of brown
- Enhances visual acuity and detail for making split-second decisions with greater confidence
- Performs in a wide range of light conditions, including riding in and out of tree cover
Airbrake™ and Front Line™ MX lenses are moulded under extreme pressure with high-impact Plutonite* to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity.
*Plutonite is one of the most optically pure materials currently available in eyewear lens manufacture. It's a very high-grade polycarbonate, free of all impurities, and lenses made from Plutonite have 100% UVA, UVB, & UVC protection built into the fabric of the lens rather than applied as a coating and Plutonite can block all blue light up to 400nm. Another feature of Plutonite lenses is its high impact resistance and proof against shattering.
Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 Standards for inspired rider confidence.