Motocross Enduro Grab/Pull Strap Kits Front & Rear by Apico
Apico Front & Rear fender straps are essential equipment for extreme enduro events. Apico’s unique design is a self supporting/semi-rigid solution, which is always easy to find and use.
Apico Grab & Pull Loop Strap Kit features:
- Semi-rigid design
- Universal fit (Rear only)
- Ultra-tough construction
- Alloy buckles
- Sold in pairs
Apico Front Grab Loop fitting instructions:
- For the front strap simply feed the webbing around the fork leg underneath the lower triple-clamp and then back through the buckles to tighten.
- To help keep the grab strap in place use a cable tie and feed it though the small loop provided and tighten around the top of the lower triple-clamp.
Apico Rear Grab Loop fitting instructions:
- The fitting method for the rear strap are varied compared to the front strap.
- The basic idea is to install the strap around the rear sub-frame as easily as possible.
- Some brands may require the rear fender or rear side panels to be cut slightly to allow the webbing to have the best possible fit and hold.
- If cutting holes in the plastic are required then a soldering iron is ideal to use.