EASY TO INSTALL
Both the motor and controller are designed to be a plug and play option in the Sur-Ron and are easy to fit, using the same cabling and also the same default Sur-Ron display unit. Gone is the need to upgrade your display unit and run additional extra cabling across your bike.
- DIRECT DROP IN REPLACEMENT FOR SUR-RON AND SEGWAY X260.
- MOTORCYCLE GRADE ANODIZED FINISH FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY AND HEAT DISPERSION (NOT POWDER COATED).
- 7075 AIRCRAFT GRADE BILLET MACHINED END CAPS AND SENSOR CAP.
- STAINLESS STEEL WATER PROOF PHASE AND SENSOR WIRE GLANDS.
- INDUSTRY LEADING SKF BEARING AND SEALS FOR THE LOWEST ROLLING RESISTANCE AND EFFICIENCY.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 1.5mm AIR GAP.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 150°C / 302F SH50 NEO MAGNETS.
- HAND WOUND 220°C HIGH TEMP COPPER WINDINGS.
The motor will fit to your Surron using the stock mounting positions on your bike. It will also connect directly to the controller in the simplest way possible. This means that you don't have to do any additional procedures to fit, no extra cables, no extending phase wires and no extra messing around with brackets to get it on your bike. It will fit just like a stock controller motor, because it was made to fit this way.
Unlike the standard Surron motor, the KO MOTO motor is IP69 waterproof certified , giving you peace of mind for tackling any terrain in any weather, without letting you down.
FULL CNC CONSTRUCTION
The KO MOTO motor is made entirely from a billet of 7075 aluminium. This not only enhances the look and quality feel of the motor, but it significantly improves heat dissipation over the cast casing. This provides maximum durability, maximum heat dissipation and a motorcycle grade anodised finish. The extended cooling fins of the casing also allow for more efficient and substantial cooling properties.
LARGER STATOR VOLUME
By making changes to the placement of the sensor housing KO MOTO have managed to cram in a much larger stator volume to the same casing size as the original Sur Ron Motor. A bigger stator volume means more power. The motor features a copper packed hand wound 160mm x 53mm stator. This allows the motor to put down some serious power and helps with thermal management.