Direct Mount Spacers for Sur Ron and Segway
by EV Freaks
Original price £59.99 - Original price £59.99
£59.99 - £59.99
Current price £59.99
Many Sur Ron and Segway riders prefer to raise the height of their direct mount handlebars by using stem spacers.
- Raising the front gives more safety on steep tracks
- It takes some pressure off the hands and makes for more relaxed runs
- Fine tuning of the riding position and thus the wheel loads is possible – improving the cornering behaviour of the bike
- Such an increased stack makes sense for frames with a very long reach; Under certain circumstances, the rider would be positioned too much on the handlebars with a flat front. By raising the front, the rider stands a bit more upright and thus experiences a more central riding position.
- The increased stack is also useful for very tall drivers who would otherwise achieve a very stooped steering position.