Bike Wash by Motoverde (Pro-Green MX)
HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOVERDE BIKE WASH // Incorporating a specially chosen blend of fully biodegradable surfactants designed to rapidly clean every part of your bike safely and with ease. Provides a powerful, penetrating action which releases the correct amount of cleaning power to ensure perfect results every time, removing ingrained dirt, mud, grime, sand and clay stains with minimum effort, leaving a streak-free finish. Product comes with trigger.
Move Forward. Choose Salt Free.
- This product is concentrated, making 10 x 1L, meaning you are getting twice for your money! As it is a refill, no empty bottle or trigger is included, but can be purchased separately.
- Motoverde Bike Wash is 100% salt-free, with no corrosive components in the product making it the safest cleaner on the market!
- Fully biodegradable with recyclable packaging.
- Completely safe to use on all surfaces including paints, plastics, anodised parts, sensitive metals (including aluminium) and carbon fibre.
- Tough on dirt but gentle to your bike. Our Bike Wash will remove mud, dirt and grime with ease, whilst also removing sand and clay stains! Can also be used on your kit, boots and helmets.
- High-foaming product that clings to your bike and does the work for you!
- Contains UV protection to protect your paint colours from fading in sunlight.
- Safe for use on all E-Bikes.
- 5L Concentrated Refill = £2.50 per litre!
- Use 1L Bike Wash bottle and dilute product 50/50 with water (available to purchase in ‘accessories’ if required).
- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
- Rinse excess dirt off the bike then apply Motoverde Bike Wash. For best results leave to soak for 15 minutes, for a quicker clean leave on for 5 minutes and agitate with a soft brush.
- Being non-aggressive you can leave it to soak for longer periods.
- Rinse off with water.
- For best results use Motoverde After Shine following.
- For kits: add at least 250ml of concentrated product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product (once diluted) all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!
Health & Safety
Ingredients: Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <10% Amphoteric, Anionic and Non-Ionic surfactants. Benzisothiazoline.
Allergens: Contains 1, 2-benzisothiazolin-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.