BAC4000 Motor Controller + Egg Rider V2 Display (Sur Ron / Talaria)
The BAC4000 is a mid level high-power density compact Motor Controller (inverter) that is perfect for Sur Ron and Talaria electric bikes. These units are optimised for the latest in Lithium Ion battery technology and utilise the latest in field-oriented vector control (FOC) as well as ASI’s Proprietary adaptive sensorless start algorithms. ASI Controllers feature auto-tuning and are capable of delivering up to 95% of a motors maximum locked rotor torque without the need for complicated position sensors.
EggRider is the fusion of an e-bike display with a mobile app, allowing you to enhance the performance of your e-bike ride. You can get your riding statistics and customise your riding profile.
- Street and Off-Road switch changes riding parameters on the fly
- Data display : battery capacity percentage and voltage, speed, power, energy, efficiency, trip time and distance
- Power assist level switch with physical buttons from the display.
- Data rich Generate statistics of your trips with graphs using the mobile app
- Configure motor/controller internal parameters